Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Preparations

I will start packing tonight, around midnight, right after I get back from the bar. One can only imagine what things I will forget.

I am excited.

[Editor's Note]
It's midnight; I've finished packing and can confidently say that I've forgotten nothing. Can one proclaim such bold statements without having actually left yet, and therefore have possibly not realized their logistical errors? I'm not sure. But I do know that were I to follow Tasha's list of items to bring, our team would be well equipped with coffee and medical supplies; but I would be lacking in two-wheeled devices required for cycling.

I am excited.

2 comments:

Sean said...

It's 1:14 am and I'm still getting my drive train up to snuff. Seeing as though you've already packed and put up a blog post about it, I guess I should get started. Here's to stealing red bulls for the RV drive relay.

Controversial Colin said...

Google sucks!

Get a life!